From San Francisco Airport (SFO):
- 82 miles
- Driving directions: Take US 101 N through San Francisco and over the Golden Gate Bridge.
From Oakland Airport (OAK):
- 88 miles
- Driving directions: Take 880 N to 980 N to 580 NW to US 101 N.
From Santa Rosa Airport (STS):
- 11 miles
- Driving directions: Take US 101 N
- No taxi service to Healdsburg
- Limited flights: United Express (non-jet aircraft) flies four times daily from Los Angeles (LAX) and twice daily from SFO.
The Santa Rosa Airporter bus runs hourly from SFO and OAK to STS, a 3 hour trip.
Cars are available for rental at all three airports.